Tuesday, December 1, 2015

World's Best

A special Tuesday evening shout out to the World's Best Mom on her birthday.  She is the World's Best because we are in fact living a world apart, a world further than I'd ever think I'd be living from her.

Holidays, birthdays, milestone's always makes me feel that distance that we are living 7,364 miles from our family. Technology has certainly made feeling closer better but I wish I could have given her a hug and enjoyed the delicious looking cake with her, my brother and his family.  

Thanks for your patience, support, unconditional love, and most of all thanks for still being my mom even though I am a mom.

It still feels so strange to be going to sleep at night and knowing she is just starting her day.  Tuesday was a relatively nice day in Shanghai, mild, cool, uneventful and I hope she has a great day at home.

You are the World's Best.

1 comment :

  1. Thanks-today I feel the 7,384 miles away. Remember when we celebrated Eric's birthday with a strawberry shortcake and picture when he was in Issrael?
    Love

    ReplyDelete