Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Search for Drunk Man Noodles is Over

This may just be a geographically centro post, for those who know about Gan Asia's fine cuisine dishes of Chinese, Thai and Sushi.  

For $16.99 you get an entree dish of deliciousness of Drunk Man Noodles described from the Gan Asia menu: Broad rice noodles sautéed with tender chicken, bell peppers, white and green onions, fresh basil, and Chinese eggplant, in our spicy black soy sauce. I special thank you to Tamar Davis from introducing me to this heaven and breaking me out of my tried and true order of General Tso with brown rice.

Tonight I have found a comparable version of this dish, AT HOME!  Seems I might have miss named my search while in China. In the meantime I'll enjoy my findings.

No comments :

Post a Comment