Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Scootaxi/taxscooter

I saw it last week and I didn't know what to make of it.

I saw a scooter. Not the shocking part, stopped at the same intersection as me on our walk to school one morning last week.  When the woman on the back of the scooter got off she was giving the man driving the scooter money.

I thought, interesting a taxi like scooter service maybe?  Maybe car-pooling via scooter? Maybe a neighbor helping a someone get closer to their subway stop?

Then this morning on my walk back to school this afternoon (sans stroller), while I was waiting at an intersection to cross the street, a guy on his scooter offered to give me a ride.  Having seen the situation earlier this week I had a feeling he was truly offering me a scooter-taxi.  So is it a Scootaxi or a Taxiscooter?

Either way I continued you on my walk. The air was ok and the ski was blue.

No comments :

Post a Comment