Sunday, June 14, 2015

Lets go riding in an automobile....

I can't help but think of the Sesame Street song "Let's Go Driving" was written by Trina Powell, Tamara Powell, Marc Kinchen.
Riding in a taxi one morning, I Shazam'ed a song from the radio. A little surprised at myself because the song was clearly Chinese pop (most cab drivers listen to talk radio or nothing AND most of the time I am in a cab I am too busy praying in my head I will end up at the destination I am planning to go as my Chinese is minimal and geographically I don't know where I am going sometimes).

Most of the music we listen in our apartment is from our iTunes library, YouTube "Maccabeats" videos, or Pandora Radio Grateful Dead station (all you EDR).

When I went to purchase the Shazam'ed song it could not be found in iTunes. My Chinese iPhone with my US iTunes perhaps? Further research is needed but excited to have found fun new music to listen to....one day and always happy to reach my destination.

*update: I tried to find the Chinese song I shazam'ed to show you but I can't seem to find it has my phone was dropped in a bucket of water and my history was not backed up to that app.  Til my next ride in an automobile...

No comments :

Post a Comment