Monday, August 31, 2015

Shang-lag

The three of us have varying forms of jet lag.  One-third of the travelers seem to be over the brunt of it while the other third dictates whether my third gets over the jet-lag sooner than later.  Not much has changed in Shanghai.  It's just as hot when we left in June,  school started and we are trying to get back into our groove.  Finding that groove is giving me some Shang-lag.  I feel like I am moving in slow motion (which may not be so good in a city of 24 million people).

Every day is getting more clear, more productive  and hopefully a little more sleep-filled and the lag will become Shanghai-days. But with the Jewish Holidays coming up and our next big trip to Israel in just three short weeks I have a feeling I'll be lagging while my other two-thirds are pulling me (hopefully in the same direction and not crying at the same time).

No comments :

Post a Comment