Thursday, August 6, 2015

Ruminations From the Turnpike

Two thirds of our trip in the States and over 2,500 miles driven on our rental car #Enterprise we've had a lot of time to think and talk about some random things in the car. Below are some thoughts.

-Drive thru #dunkindonuts is clutch when in a car with kids
-My 16 month can crush stairs, going up and down
-If my 4.5 year had to physically roll the window up and down every time the novelty would have worn off weeks ago
-Having a cold in the summer stinks
-The expanded #NJTurnpike is awesome
-Thank whoever created #ezpass
-How can people NOT have #ezpass, it's 2015 people
-Gas is really cheap in NJ ($2.23)
-Stores are anti-mothers: they don't open until 10am and they close at 8pm
-Good thing #wholefoods opens at 8am #earlyrisers
-My kids must wonder each night where they are sleeping the next night and how much time are we spending in the car
-Counting Light Sabors and Ewoks thanks to Stars Wars learning workbooks #costco
-My 4.5 year old asked me if there is TV in the sky, he's concerned what my father does all day. And he's hoping it is not making thunder


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment