Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Your Questions Answered...

Below are a list of questions most asked when people have seen me for the first time or hear we are visiting from China.

1) How is it to be home?
GREAT

2) How is life in China?
It's very different.

3) Do you like living there?
Like living anywhere, it has is pros and cons but we are enjoying the adventure and making the most of it.

4) Do the kids speak Chinese?
The are learning. My son understands a lot, can count, sing songs (but please don't ask him to perform, he will not). He learns Chinese in school and has an amazing tutor. My daughter also understands Chinese and is learning to speak in Chinese. Our Ayi speaks to her in Chinese and she understands just about everything she asks her to do.

5) What do you miss most about from being abroad?
Family, that is certainly the hardest.

6) Where are you going to live when you come back?
Our apartment in NY. If you asked us a year ago if we'd be living in China I'd have answered "yeah right". I see you NEVER know where life will take you, literally, so we have a plan but who knows!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments :

Post a Comment