Monday, July 13, 2015

Max for the Minimum

TJ Maxx is truly a great store. I went in looking for a new wallet and I left with a wallet, a robotic arm grabber toy and a Frozen suitcase (for my daughter, not for me). The luxury of walking down the aisles and seeing the potential of all those clothes and shoes fitting me was exhilarating.

On one hand I've come to terms with walking by and into stores in China and know there is a 3% chance of me finding something I like AND that fits. I am usually buying clothes for the kids. Now in America I walk by many many stores and think of the 97% of things I COULD buy.

Being the organized person that I am, rest assured my dearest Beloved, if you are reading this, I'm sticking to my list. My long list...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments :

Post a Comment