Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Single Parenting/Parenting Single

It's been fantastic being able to finally take things a little easier (because parenting is anything but easy) getting over the jet-lag (midnight wake-ups, midnight snacks and midnight visitors) and spending time with my family. They have certainly made the transition home easier by welcoming us with open arms, upside down kids and all.

Lots of NJ turnpike, car sick kids (nothing like throw up at exit 14 and the nearest rest stop near exit 10), swimming, shopping and family and we are 1/4 of the way through our visit. Hard to believe but time is flying by.

I'm still enamored by the amount of available kosher products in the stores. I'd have to say when people ask me what am I most excited about being back, I'd have to say the selection at the store.

We've been in the US just over 2 weeks and about to reunited as a family tomorrow afternoon. We could not be more excited. I'd say I'm capable at parenting my kids solo but I certainly say I miss my co-pilot. Thankfully we've been able to find some sort of crazy balance and support each other being so far apart.

No comments :

Post a Comment