Thursday, February 18, 2016

Snap It and Toss It

Recently in a Real Simple magazine one of their many helpful articles about organizing and decluttering resonated with me. 

Snap it and toss it for older/sentimental items. 

 I've been suggesting this idea to clients and friends alike and I actively do this tip myself.  Do I really need keep my sorority paddles from college? Yes it would be nice to pass it onto my kids, or would it? Well now it's a non-starter because I just have a picture of the paddle.  

Next I am going to be working a photo book on cards and letters I've kept.  My son keeps letters, postcards and pictures people send us in his night table draw.  I am going to snap it and make a paperback flip book of our favorites and then toss the cards.  


                                                            

1 comment :