Monday, February 22, 2016

Pay Backs

I am in the land of pay backs.  My son will not go to sleep before coming out of his room with 101 more things to tell me or ask me.  More books, more  chocolate milk, more water, what if I have a scary dream, he has to go to the bathroom.  Again.

The stumper nuggets are the best. Where do we go when we die? How does Sabba/Zedie (my dad) watch TV with HaShem? How do we get there followed by can he have one more show?  How did Lauren come out of your tummy?  I can't make this stuff up. So much so that I remember having said many of these excuses when I was four and a half. Just ask my mom.  This is pay back for all those endless nights when I would procrastinate going to sleep. Early onset fomo (fear of missing out).

I can only wait until the time he sneaks out of his room and just sits at the top of the stairs listening to us.

No comments :

Post a Comment