Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Streaks Are Meant to Come to an End?

Unfortunately, before we left NYC we had a BIG streak going on being at the pediatrician's office at least once a week for very minor ailments:, coughs, low fevers of the like.  Thankfully we love the pediatrican's office staff so it we was quiet pleasant yet wanted to stop going for obvious reasons.

I was a bit nervous moving to a foreign country, not knowing the language what the medical care would be like with kids who like to frequent medical facilities. We started a new streak upon our departure on Febuary 28th and it lasted 3 weeks- NO visits to the doctors office...until today.

Thankfully, great friends I've met here have guided me to the right avenues for recommendations and setting up so I was pretty comfortable taking the little ones to the Health Center.  After all, I know how lucky we really were to have been here without meeting the doctors yet.

Needless to say the kids are fine, minor coughs, I am the one with a development of allergies and a sinus infection. Not sure if it is air quality related or not.  Modern medicine does extend to China along with a great medical staff.  I will say this, I hope to not get to know them as well as I do our New York doctors.

Below are some pictures from our visit.
Check me out on Instagram ERF21 for daily updates on pictures of China.


Learning Chinese thru Tom and Jerry reruns while we wait


Getting taller
Checking out 

No comments :

Post a Comment