Saturday, March 26, 2016

Shangbye

And just like that, 75% of us are waiting to depart Shanghai. The other 25% is due to arrive in 10 days. 580 kilograms packed on our air shipment, 5 suitcases, 2 strollers, 1 pack n play for the plane I pray for patience and know the flight will end, eventually. 

This is my 7th time flying with both kids by myself Internationally. I don't know how I do it. Patience, low expectations and a new iPad to replace the one we lost I think are the 3 keys. 

What a year. Feeling grateful and sad to say goodbye to our life here. It was an unexpected adventure and I feel so so lucky to have gone on the ride. 

An especially sad goodbye to our Ayi who was a tremendous help this year my had such love for our children. Her name family is very lucky to have her. 


Our send off. 



No comments :

Post a Comment