Monday, March 7, 2016

Pro Con Pro

In college I was in a sorority, Kappa Kappa Gamma.  During rush when we would discuss the pledges we always had to start with a positive, something constructive and end with a positive hence Pro-Con-Pro.  It's a nice way talk positively about someone.  So below is a list of pros, cons and more pros about our upcoming move.

-I will miss living in an apartment nearly double the size of our apartment in NYC
-I will not miss having to rinse all my fruits and vegetables in vinegar and bottled water to clean them
-I will miss having a washer and dryer in my apartment unit
-I will miss the friends I've met here but greatly for technology to maintain the friendships
-I will not miss buying box milk
-I will not miss the pollution and hazy skies
-I will not miss the time difference between China and Israel
-I will not miss traffic and the crazy drivers in China
-I will miss our Ayi
-I will miss $25 massages 
-I will not miss the spitting 
-I will not miss the smoking 
-I will miss the Greenbergs and the Kuty's
-I will miss the express service when traveling with kids around China (no lines, no waiting)
-I will not miss the slow internet
-I will miss meeting such interesting travelers on Shabbat from far and near
-I will miss MySalon
-I will not miss the shower pressure

-I will be able to drink tap water
-I am excited have my kitchen back
-I am excited to be reunited with our couch
-I am excited to take my kids to playground lots of them with swings
-I am excited to be back in a country that has seat belt, car seat and helmet safety laws
-I am excited for Target and Costco
-I am excited for the options of kosher products that I used to take for granted
-I am excited to be back in a community with an eruv so we can go to Shul together

No comments :

Post a Comment