Friday, February 6, 2015

Let the Purging I Mean Packing Begin

Most of you know it is my nature and my profession to declutter and purge.  I am taking my advice to a new level. I thought, 4 years ago, when we moved into our current apartment that I would bring the essentials. When I saw how many boxes the essentials was I was beside myself.  We don't travel light.

Two kids and 4 years later, we have more stuff, shocker.  So this time around we are either taking the stuff with us to China in luggage or air shipment and the rest is going to a storage space somewhere in New Jersey.

When it comes to clothes I am really asking myself, "why would I store it". So if I'm not taking it with me, I'm donating it to someone else.  I may be the only person in my family on board with this but I'll be reducing my storage foot print. 


1 comment :